If you have any questions about SUMO, please post them into one of our mailing lists available at sourceforge.
Please do not try to add the lists to your social networks!
There are four lists available:
- This is the first place you should ask your questions. Several people are observing it and may give you some hints.
- Subscribe to the list if you want to know what other people ask.
- Frequency: 30-50 mails per month
- Subscribe to the list if you want to get information about new releases or documents.
- Post to the list if you have to announce something by yourself.
- Frequency: few mails per year
- This list was meant to be used by developers to discuss next steps.
- Frequency: few mails per month
- Subscribe to the list if you want to get information about changes within the source code repository.
- You should rather not post to the list directly, it is meant to contain automatically generated informations about changes in the subversion repository.
- Frequency: up to 10+ messages/day (cvs-logs)
If you have found a bug within one of the applications, please let us know by using the project's bug tracking service at sourceforge.
There is also a blog with some further information about events as conferences, workshops, or tutorials and with some other posts.
Our institute's address:
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft
Institut für Verkehrssystemtechnik (TS)
(Daniel Krajzewicz / Michael Behrisch)